06 julio 2012

First Award and Tag!!

I'm not forgetting about the Summer Challenge, but when I was going through your lovely comments today I found Lillibit from Lillibit's Nail Art World had kindly given me an award!
I'm so excited because this is my first award! Lillibit has been so kind to give it to me because I'm about to reach 100 followers!! that's really amazing!!

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

No, no se me olvida el Summer Challenge, pero mientras leia vuestros maravillosos comentarios vi que Lillibit de Lillibit's Nail Art World me ha nominado para un premio!
Estoy muy contenta porque es mi primer premio!! Lillibit ha sido tan amable de darmelo porque ya estoy a punto de llegar a los 100 seguidores!! Es increíble!!


The rules of the award are:
                                  - Post the award image
                                  - Mention who gave you the award and link his/her blog
                                  - Give the award to 5 blogs with less than 100 followers

TAG:

1. Why did you started blogging?
I started blogging because when I started painting my nails and doing my own makeup and hair I was learning so much that I need to show what I was doing to the world and share the difficulties and the things that I was doing.

2. Tell us the reason of your blog's name?
This blog started with the name of Mis Trukis y Paranoias because when I started blogging I wanted to blog about all kinds of fashion stuff, but I ended doing only nail art and recently I changed it for a more suitable and easy name that matched my blog's theme.

3. What post was more difficult for you?
I enjoy every post I do but what I found more difficult was how to resize my pictures to fit the size of the blog, because "Big size" was too big but sometimes "Medium size" was small. It's a newby's mistake but It gave me lots of headaches.

4. Favourite Perfume:
I have lots of perfumes and I use them all, so I don't have a favourite perfume, but If I had to chose I would say Dolce & Gabbana The One.

5. Favourite song:
I picked my favourite song when I was five and I haven't changed since that day. My favourite song is and will be Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. Even it's not the best music or letters it makes me thrill everytime I listen to it. I don't know why, maby it's the dance that hypnotises me. Judge for yourselves.


6. What bothers you?
I don't know... I think what most bother me is unpunctuality. People who doesn't care about arriving times and if friends are waiting for them bothers me a lot.

7. What book would you reccomend?
If you haven't read Lord of the Rings I would reccomend it. Sometimes it's hard to read and slow, but It's a book you can't miss. If you have read it go for The Last Cato of Matilde Asensi, I'm not going to say anything about it because I would reveal too much, but I think this book it's amazing.

8. Favourite Movie:
I don't usually watch TV or movies, so I don`t have a favourite movie, but I think it would be one of the oldest Disney Movies like Robin Hood or Merlin.

9. A Flavour:
Lemonade. I never get tired of drinking it. I don't know if it counts like a flavour but I didn't want to say Lemon, because I don't like Lemon Icecream or Lemon Cake... Just Lemonade!!!


10. A trip on mind:
Spend a year or more at the USA or England. What a trip!!

11. Day or Night:
I wish I could say Day because it would make my life easier, but I have to say night. I'm awaker at night and willing to do things I don't want to do when the sun is in the sky...

12. A bad Habit:
Sleeping!!! I am always ready to sleep. I've never had insomnia. haha

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

 Las normas del premio son:
                                           - Publicar la imagen del premio.
                                           - Mencionar a la persona que te lo dio con el link a su blog.
                                           - Nominar a 5 blogs con menos de 100 seguidores.

TAG:

1. ¿Qué te impulso a hacer el blog?
Empecé el blog porque cuando comence a pintarme las uñas y a hacerme mis propios peinados y el maquillaje estaba aprendiendo tanto que necesitaba enseñar lo que estaba haciendo al mundo y compartir las dificultades y todo lo que iba haciendo.

2. ¿Por qué pusiste ese nombre a tu blog?
Este blog comenzó llamandose Mis Trukis y Paranoias porque cuando empecé quería hablar de todo lo que pudiera sobre moda, maquillaje... pero al final acabé solo haciendo Nail Art y hace poco lo cambié por uno más sencillo y que fuera mjor al tema del blog.

3. ¿Qué entrada te dio mas quebraderos de cabeza?
Disfruto con cada post que hago, así que lo que podría decir que fue mas dificil para mi fue hacer que mis fotos encajaran bien en el blog, porque a veces el tamaño "Grande" era muy grande, pero el "mediano" era demasiado pequeño. Un error de novata pero me dio muchos dolores de cabeza.

4. Perfume favorito:
Tengo muchos perfumes y los uso todos, así que no tengo uno favorito, pero si tuviera que elegir diría que es Dolce & Gabbana The One.

5. Canción favorita:
Escogí mi cancion favorita cuando tenía cinco años y no ha cambiado desde ese día. Mi canción favorita es Smooth Criminal de Michael Jackson. Aunque no tiene ni la mejor música ni la mejor letra me pone los pelos de punta cada vez que la escucho. No sé por qué, tal vez es el baile, que me hipnotiza. Juzgad por vosotros mismos.

6. Lo que más te molesta
Nose... creo que lo que más me molesta es la impuntualidad. La gente a la que no le importan las horas a las que se queda y si hay amigos que puedan estar esperándolos me molesta un montón.

7. Un libro que recomiendas.
Si no has leido El Señor de los Anillo os lo recomiendo. A veces se hace duro o lento de leer, pero es un libro que no te puedes perder. Si lo habeis leido leed El Último Catón de Matilde Asensi, no os voy a contar nada de él porque diría demasiado pero me parece un libro increíble.

8. Tu Película Favorita:
No suelo ver la tele o películas, así que no tengo una película favorita, pero supongo que sería una de las pelis de Disney más antiguas como Robin Hood o Merlin.

9. Un Sabor:
Limonada. Nunca me canso de beberla. No se si cuenta como sabor, pero no quería decir Limón, porque no me gusta el helado de limón, o la tarta de limón... Solo Limonada!!!

10. Un Viaje en mente:
Pasar un año o más en USA o Inglaterra. Vaya un viaje!!

11. La noche o el día:
Me gustaría decir que el día porque eso haría mi vida más fácil, pero tengo que decir Noche. Estoy más despierta por la noche y deseando hacer muchas cosas que no haría de día.

12. Tu vicio, el que más te pierde:
Dormir!!!! Siempre estoy preparada para dormir. Nunca he tenido insomnio. hahaha

BLOGS NOMINATED/ NOMINADOS:
1. Sue-Xtreme: I met Sue-Xtreme in a nail art forum, and then she started blogging. I love her manicures, style and she recently was one of the winners of my 50 followers Giveaway!
2. Aruña con Estilo: This is a relatively new blog, she is starting with nail art and WOW! she makes amazing designs!! / Este es un blog relativamente nuevo, ella esta empezando con el Nail Art y WOW! hace diseños increíbles!!
3. Turtlechick's Nails N Tales: This blogger, besides she is an amazing stamper, swatches a lot of Polishes!! A really interesting blog. / Esta bloggera, a parte de ser una estampadora increible, prueba un montón de pintauñas!! Es un blog muy interesante.
4. Simply Handy All Year: This is a really new Nail Art blog. She started on may, but her manicures are perfect! / Este es un blog de Nail Art muy nuevo. Empezó en mayo, pero sus manicuras son perfectas!
5. Polish my Mind: I love this blog, but what I love most is her perfect nails. They have the perfect shape and lenght! / Me encanta este blog, pero lo que más me gusta son sus uñas perfectas. Tienen la forma y longitud perfectas!
Wow A lot of thing in this post, and double text because of the translations... I hope you don't mind the long post. Thank You Lillibit!!!
Wow Hay un montón de cosas en este post, y el doble gracias a las traducciones... Espero que no os importen los post largos. Gracias Lillibit!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Muchas gracias por la nominacion! Mañana por la tarde me pongo manos a la obra con el post en mi foro! Me hace mucha ilusión, sobretodo ahora que me estaba planteando continuar con el blog, porque ya me han dicho varias personas que a ver si lo actualizo... es que ultimamente entre que estoy de capa caida y mis uñas también... xDDD y ademas os debo un post sobre las uñas de gel y el esmaltado semipermanete! Un beso y felicidades a ti también por el premio! te lo mereces!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. De nada mujer, es que tu blog me encanta y de verdad que estoy esperando con impaciencia ese post!!

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...